- Nine: I think I was in love once.
- Ten: Really? What was her name?
- Nine: Her name was Rose.
- Ten: Doctor, we all love Rose.
- Nine: I love Rose because she's fantastic. She always knew just what to say and she made me better.
- Ten: Oh, yes! Rose was brilliant. All soft and warm and clever and so very human.
- Eleven: I love River!
- Nine: ...
- Ten: ...
- Eleven: I love Clara!
- Ten: Doctor, are you just looking at girls in the universe and saying that you love them?
- Eleven: I love... fez.
- Ten: Do you really love fez, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
- Eleven: I - I love fez! I love fez.
Xbox One DRM Reversal Cuts Features, Requires One-Time Connection [kotaku.com]
I knew this would happen eventually. Who do they think they are, Gabe Newell?
can you imagine being the mother of a yu-gi-oh character
you spend the nine months of your pregnancy so excited for your child, and then he’s born with hair like this
and you’re like, “shit, look at that hair. he’s obviously going to be a protagonist. what’s going to happen to him 15 years from now?”
“I don’t want to be a tragic backstory”
I live in an island, so yesterday we had a really bad mist (like silent hill style) around the city ‘cause of the ocean and things like that. So what happened to show up inside of the mist? THIS DUDE! THIS DUDE SHOWED UP FROM NOWHERE WEARING THIS SILENT HILL PYRAMID HEAD COSPLAY AND JUST STOOD THERE! IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE STREET! FUCK! I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW THAT! To make it worst it was 2AM!
Mads Mikkelsen - GQ Magazine.
Used to be a fashion commandment: “No brown in town.” And so businessmen would robotically wear gray or navy every day. Well, that rule, like a lot of rules, has been wadded up and tossed out the office window. Here, Danish badass Mads Mikkelsen shows why a suit in tobacco, copper, or coffee has gone from kinda stuffy to totally cutting-edge.